- Diploma in Business management, Business administration or cooperative management
- Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
- Be at least 23 years and above .
NB: Loan officer Internship opportunities are available in our various field offices and (NOT in Head office ).
Indicate the preferred area when sending your application.
We have offices in:- Voi, Marimanti, Embu, Nairobi, nakuru, Maua, nanyuki, machakos, Nyahururu, kitengela, makueni, Tala, Kitui, Kibwezi, Mwingi, masii, Nkubu, Kerugoya, Kiritiri, nyeri, mwea, Thika, matuu, Murang’a, Kiambu, Meru, Chuka, Mikinduri, EMALI, laare, Kasarani, Loitoktok, Limuru, Siakago, Rongai, Utawala,,Runyenjes, Karatina, ZOMBE
- Outreach and promotion
- Customer Service
- Loaning process
- Other duties as assigned
POINTS TO NOTE
- Applications that do not follow the guidelines provided above will be disqualified.
- Applications not indicating a preferred location will be disqualified
How to Submit Application
- Create an account by clicking on the Sign Up link on the top.
- Complete your profile by filling in your details in all the relevant sections as required (Profile Section, Academic Section, Work Experience Section and Cover Letter Section )
- Once you have filled all the required section, proceed to apply any internship position of your choice from the listing
- No manual application of any vacancy will be accepted. All application will be done through the portal
Kindly note that our internship opportunities are not compensated.